Club Yogi Rewards
Things to do
If you are looking for…
A place for your family or group of families to enjoy a weekend, a week or longer
Fun supervised activities for your kids
Fun and safe amenities, including a life guard supervised pool for you and your kids to enjoy
Safe, clean, and well kept facilities
A place to enjoy your days and evenings with family and friends
A place to rest from your travels
…this campground is meant for you!
On the other hand, if you are looking for…
A campground to party into the wee hours of the morning
A campground to smoke marijuana with your friends
A campground to crank-up your music for the whole park to hear
Your ideal weekend of drinking as much as you can with little consideration for those around you
…please do yourselves and us a favor, and find a different campground to go to.
“YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK™ CAMP RESORT IS A FAMILY CAMPGROUND, OPERATED BY OUR FAMILY FOR YOUR FAMILY!”
Code of Conduct
1. Quiet hours are from 11:00pm – 7:30am and all fires must be out from 1:00am-7:30am.
2. All campers and their children must show respect to and adhere to the direction of the campground staff.
4. All parents and/or guardians are completely responsible for their children’s actions, behaviors and safety.
5. No All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs – 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, etc.) allowed on the campground.
6. Only one vehicle allowed per campsite. Overflow parking is available.
7. The smoking of Marijuana is prohibited on park property.
8. Camping is an outdoor – back to nature – experience. No refund for the discomforts of nature.
9. Management reserves the right to immediately evict, at their discretion, any person whose conduct is clearly objectionable, hostile and/or repeatedly violates park rules.
10. Entrance on the campground property constitutes permission for the staff to photograph you and your children and to use any resulting photos for any lawful purposes without compensation to you.